You are viewing reginald

GRANDJUGGERNOTTIR
20 January 2021 @ 11:32 pm
look, it's a happy pod.
 
 
Current Music: norwegian wood
 
 
 
GRANDJUGGERNOTTIR
31 March 2013 @ 12:42 am
i hate 90% of what i say. the other 10%, i just wish i didn't have to say it.
 
 
 
GRANDJUGGERNOTTIR
25 October 2012 @ 12:45 am

I thought I'd participate in that meme but I was wrong

 

so here's a cute pic

Tags:
 
 
 
GRANDJUGGERNOTTIR
13 December 2011 @ 01:13 pm
What is on your holiday wish list this year? One random answer will win a $50 Amazon gift card. [Details here]


wide angle & macro lens adapter - my sister is actually getting this for me after Christmas, but I'm still pretty damned excited.

I've also asked for socks, a monocle, new bed spread, bottle of wine, new pjs (as of this morning) and an external HD, because I need somewhere to store all of my movies, music and pictures.
 
 
 
GRANDJUGGERNOTTIR
12 December 2011 @ 11:46 am
Which December holidays do you celebrate, and why? One random answer will win a $50 Amazon gift card. [Details here]


I guess in a way I celebrate a very mild form of Christmas.
While most people break out their decorations and get a tree before the first week is over, as per tradition (and not to overshadow my brother's birthday) we have always waited until his birthday is over to put anything up.
We don't spend much of the holiday itself together, and that's perfectly fine. Usually we'll have lunch, call up grandma and then go our separate ways.

Yeah, that sounds about right.
 
 
 
GRANDJUGGERNOTTIR
29 November 2011 @ 07:37 pm
sometimes i feel like i speak too soon.
like i just need to wait a few hours before i ever say a word.
 
 
 
GRANDJUGGERNOTTIR
05 November 2011 @ 08:39 am

thank you, life.
 
 
 
GRANDJUGGERNOTTIR
21 September 2011 @ 10:53 pm
today was nerving. it took courage and a lot of other emotions i'm surprised i was able to show.

in other words, fuck today.
 
 
 
GRANDJUGGERNOTTIR
18 July 2011 @ 11:38 am
TQC, I'm getting one of my molars pulled tomorrow. like, the one in the back of my mouth.
what kind of pain can I expect? wtf should I expect?

tell me of your toothy pains, plz?
 
 
 
GRANDJUGGERNOTTIR
27 June 2011 @ 12:59 pm
i hate feeling lonely